MaxVal’s Max-PAIR is a private PAIR alert desktop assistant that enables legal operations and responsible attorney(s) track and email PTO activities for applications associated with a customer number.
With Max-PAIR’s enhancement now attorneys can
· View (automatically) IFW activities for their applications with periodic alerts
· Receive up-to-date bibliographic information of their applications
· Select their desired applications with the customized drop down menu, e.g. PCT, Provisional and Non Provisional applications.
MaxPAIR V3.5 Features
· Emailing all IFW activities for the newly added applications (first time) with alert.
· Blocking newly added applications from moving to watched list based on settings.
· Updating application bibliographic information for all watched applications at every process cycle.
· Removing a blocked application's new activities from email alert. Newly added applications are classified as watched/unwatched and are not shown in alert.
· Stay current on the prosecution status of patent applications (your own and/or competition) through email alerts to follow claim amendments and arguments in applications of interest. For larger portfolios of applications, Max-PAIR™ assists legal operations manage backlogs/bottlenecks
· Save FTE costs while minimizing errors/misses in docketing work flow
· Hassle free - there are no manual updates or hardware/software maintenance required.