Reference Picker BETA is a downloadable software tool that enables you to easily extract the US, foreign and other references from any specifications (.doc format). The extracted references are displayed/saved in MS Excel (.xls format) with links to the corresponding public sites (when available) and are also concurrently highlighted in the selected document.
|Download Link||Version||Size||Last Updated|
Download Reference Picker BETA
1. Click Download followed by the Run button
to start installation.
2. After installation, open the Reference Picker tool from
Startup Menu All Programs MaxVal Reference Picker.
How to use the tool
- Click "Browse" button to select the specification from which the references are to be extracted.
- Check the Export to Excel checkbox, if you would like to display the extracted references in an Excel format (optional).
- Click "Pick References" button and wait for the tool to process and open the document.
Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional, Home or Tablet PC Editions
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Professional
- Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003
System Requirements IBM or compatible Pentium® processor (700 MHz or greater)
- 256 MB RAM or greater
- 20 MB disk space and 20 MB more during installation
- SVGA (800 x 600 or greater) with 256 colors (1024 x 768 with 16-bit color recommended)